Skunk #1 Feminized is a vigorous Indica-Sativa hybrid with a heavy yield. This feminized cannabis strain is tough, resilient and easy to grow, making her ideal for beginners. Skunk #1 performs well indoors, in a greenhouse or outside in a reasonably warm and sunny climate.
Skunk #1 was the first stabilised hybrid developed for indoor cultivation. This original true-breeding seed-strain was created in California in the late Seventies and arrived in Europe in the early Eighties.
The ancestors of Skunk #1 Feminized are Afghani, Acapulco Gold and Colombian Gold. This superb cross-bred genotype plays a fundamental role in the genetic background of many modern marijuana hybrids.
Skunk #1 Feminized is very quick and uniform in growth and flowering, usually showing quite small phenotype variation and giving reliable performances. The whole crop will grow and flower like females, making this handy variation on a classic marijuana type one of Weed Seed Shop’s top recommendations for seeds to buy for novices. The dense chunky buds are a joy to smoke, delivering a devastating punch that’s drenched in a pungent, sweet Skunk flavour.
- Temperate / ContinentalSkunk #1 Feminized can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Average height gainSkunk #1 Feminized will have average height gain during flowering.
- Flowering 50 – 65 daysSkunk #1 Feminized will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Yield Heavy YieldSkunk #1 Feminized can produce a very large yield, but may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential.
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica The Skunk #1 Feminized is a Sativa / Indica Hybrid.